Positions Available: 1
Salary: Based on experience
Date Listed: 2nd March 2020
SEO Content Writer
Juglo.com is an upcoming marketplace to be launched in UK in 2020 with a vision to expand into 140 countries by 2023.
We’re looking for a capable and expert SEO content writer to join our team at Juglo.
You will mainly be incharge of creating content as required by the team and making sure that the content written by you is well-optimized and well-written, easy to read and understandable for the audience. Additionally, you’re also required to know the basics of SEO to improve the rank of pages in search engine results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Composing easy-to-read content for product, category and brand pages
- Coming up with compelling ideas and content for blog posts
- Optimizing existing site content for SEO purposes
- Carry out keyword research for blog posts
- Using SEO to improve search engine results and enhance search traffic
- Handling daily content tasks for marketing purposes.
To be eligible for the role of an SEO content writer you require the following skills:
- Extra-ordinary writing skills with perfect grammar and usage tone
- Proven previous writing experience in SEO
- Knowledge of basics of on-page SEO
- Familiarity with the techniques of content marketing and content strategy to hook the readers
- Ability to get users to perform the call-to-action.
- Annual pay rises and bonus according to performance
- A chance to learn in a fast-pace environment
- The opportunity to be part of one of the first marketplace based in Scotland
- Daily refreshments
Do you have what it takes to be a fundamental part of one of the biggest upcoming marketplaces in Scotland? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, an incredible and friendly working environment and the opportunity to expand your horizons in one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in UK.
We're based in East Kilbride Glasgow. To apply, please send your Resume and a short Cover Letter at email@example.com. If you qualify for the position, you’ll hear back from us soon!