Positions Available: 1
Salary: Based on experience
Date Listed: 2nd March 2020
Juglo.com is an upcoming marketplace to be launched in UK in 2020 with a vision to expand into 140 countries by 2023.
We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our team at Juglo.
Your role will include maintaining and developing back-end systems for the entire solution, involving everything from integrations with new partners to updating back-end functionality to support the team.
We're looking for someone who has good problem solving skill with regards to programming. It is preferable that you you have previous experience with providing custom development of, eCommerce systems in CS Cart.
To be eligible for this position, you should be skilled in the following:
- MYSQL and NoSQL databases
- MVC framework
- RESTful API
- Testing at multiple levels
You also require the following skills to succeed in this job:
- Ability to perform in a fast-pace environment
- Proven experience of working on complex problems
- Ability to communicate with the team regarding the ongoing tasks
- Mongo DB
- Caching technologies
- Annual pay rises and bonus according to performance
- A chance to learn in a fast-pace environment
- The opportunity to be part of one of the first marketplace based in Scotland
- Daily refreshments
Do you have what it takes to be a fundamental part of one of the biggest upcoming marketplaces in Scotland? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, an incredible and friendly working environment and the opportunity to expand your horizons in one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in UK.
We're based in East Kilbride Glasgow. To apply, please send your Resume and a short Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you qualify for the position, you’ll hear back from us soon!