Positions Available: 1
Salary: Based on experience
Date Listed: 2nd March 2020
Customer Service Representative
Juglo.com is an upcoming marketplace to be launched in UK in 2020 with a vision to expand into 140 countries by 2023.
We’re looking for a highly efficient Customer Service Representative to join our team at Juglo.
Your job duties would include:
- Communicating with users on Live Chat
- Answering the queries of customers
- Forwarding the complaints to the concerned department
- Solving issues and handling customer criticism
- Creating a report of solved cases on a daily basis
You need to have the following skills to be eligible for this job:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand the problem through customer’s point of view
- Ability to solve customer’s problems
- Expert understanding of quality and customer satisfaction
You will be required to go through a training period of 7-days before taking over your responsibilities as a customer service representative.
- Annual pay rises and bonus according to performance
- A chance to learn in a fast-pace environment
- The opportunity to be part of one of the first marketplace based in Scotland
- Daily refreshments
Do you have what it takes to be a fundamental part of one of the biggest upcoming marketplaces in Scotland? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, an incredible and friendly working environment and the opportunity to expand your horizons in one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in UK.
We're based in East Kilbride Glasgow. To apply, please send your Resume and a short Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you qualify for the position, you’ll hear back from us soon!